Applicants are required to submit documents (refer to Admission Requirements).?
1. The Applicant fills out the Application for Admission Form.?
2. Marketing staff contacts applicant and provides details of initial requirements to bring and scheduled assessment exam.
3. The Dean/ Head of School interviews the applicant.
4. The Applicant submits all the requirements needed to the Registrar.
5. The Applicant receives the Letter of Acceptance/Offer.
6. Offer must be signed by The Applicant?(Parent if under 18 years of age) and submitted to the Admissions Office.
Office of the Registrar
?8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday-Friday | 8:00 am – 12:00 pm Saturday?
Office of the Registrar, SISFU Lima Campus, Lima corner Luxembourg Streets, BF International, Las Pinas City 1741
Tel. No. 8825-5147 (local 101, 102), 0998 963 5289
The Office of the Registrar accepts requests by email, online or walk-in. The processing of the clearance permits have to be done personally.??